Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 11 Video...Poconos (Poke-A-Nose)

We have a new game we play with Griffin and we call it 'Poconos'. It started out, as you may have guessed, with poking his nose. Now we poke everything to get a smile or giggle. I know I sound ridiculous on this video but I'll do anything to make him smile.



And after a few not so consistent nights earlier in the week we have decided to begin the process of helping Griffin learn to sleep a little better. We are easing into Baby Boot Camp and making some good progress. Hopefully in a couple months he will be a great little sleeper.

3 comments:

  1. Uh-Oh. Boot camp. That sounds serious. But, he is a tough little guy. I am sure he can handle it.
    Rachael, you are an awesome blogger. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all your pics and stories. And now videos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! He's so in love with his momma! Such a fun video, thanks for posting! Love that little giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so fun!!! I can't wait to hold him next week!!!

    ReplyDelete