Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week 2

Week 2-We are settling in a little bit to life with Griffin. Everyday he continues to amaze me and make me laugh and smile. It is crazy how fast the days go by when all we really do is whatever Griffin seems to want and need at the moment. And after a few weeks of our amazing family helping we are finally on our own.

He is growing so much already and I can't believe how fast he is changing. He thinks bedtime starts at 2 am which is a little difficult but he does sleep really well after that so we are starting to become night owls and still feel really lucky to get a few hours of good sleep a night. Here are a few pictures from Week 2...




Thinking about something very serious
Mom celebrated the first day on her own with a glass of wine...the first in many, many months

Saturday Morning...just hanging out on the mat watching football (and you can't see it but yes I am wearing my Penn State booties for the game)

No comments:

Post a Comment